I pray for those people who have no one to pray for them; those who are isolated at home, or who are suffering from any form of isolation…May You send them enough strength to hang on to life in spite of their limitations.
![]() |
| imagecredit: by Alexa from Pixabay |
I pray for those who have struggled so much in life so as to provide sufficient resources to their loved ones… those who, in spite of all their hardships and sufferings, continued to survive for the sake of their loved ones.
And finally I pray for those who are oppressed, those who are imprisoned by their thoughts, unfulfilled dreams, unreachable stars, and failures that they may be able to reach a crossroad in their life wherein they will discover that it is after all but a wonderful gift for them and for all.

No comments:
Post a Comment